HVAC Duct Cleaning
Two great reasons you should have your ducts cleaned
- Indoor Air Quality -According to the EPA our indoor environment is 2-5 times more toxic than our outdoor environment. Contaminants such as pet hair, dander, dust mites, bacteria, mold, cigarette smoke, chemicals and construction debris are distributed through your home via your duct system an average of 5-7 times per day.
- Energy Savings-When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness
Dryer Vent Cleaning:
“An estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss” FEMA
Cleaning on a regular basis is the best insurance you can buy.
Consumers should beware of “blow-and-go” air duct cleaning companies. These companies often charge a nominal fee and do a poor job of cleaning the heating and cooling system. These companies may also persuade the consumer to pay for unneeded services with and/or without their permission.
How often/why should I have my Ducts Cleaned?
- On average every three to five years.
- When you move into a new home
- After building a new home.
- After completing a home remodeling project.
- If you have pets in the home that shed fur and dander.
What makes Nash Everett different than all the other Duct Cleaning services?
Nash Everett is experienced, fully trained and certified to provide Indoor Air Quality Services which include Duct Cleaning, Air Testing, Air Purification, Mold Remediation, Ventilation, Odor and Moisture Investigations and corrections.